IT training has an important role to play in enabling businesses, not-for-profits, NGOs and academia to build an online presence and to keep up-to-date with internet trends.
Tailor-made IT training
Rock Lily Design provides IT training in a number of ways:
- One-on-one tuition
- Group workshops at your location
- Personalised screencasts viewed on our YouTube channel
- eBook/pdf documentation
- access to online resources
Building a website with WordPress
- How to set up a new website using the Wordpress CMS, including domain registration and website hosting.
- Understanding the Wordpress admin area
- WordPress templates
- Extending WordPress through the use of plugins
- Design fundamentals – fonts, colours and layouts
- Better MS Word document design
- Creating better infographics and data representations
- Build better powerpoint presentations
Basic html coding
- Great for those in your organisation who want to get under the hood of your website
- Understanding html basics – what makes your website tick.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) – Learning about website styles – colours, fonts and layout.
- Advanced coding – modifying WordPress.
We can also provide a tailor-made solutions that suit your needs or requirements.
To find out more or make an enquiry, please phone 0405 712 500 or Contact us here.